Dear members and friends!
The Swedish-Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce has the pleasure to invite you to the Conference “Opportunities for Ukrainian companies in the Swedish market” at World Trade Centre Stockholm, March 21, 2017 at 10 AM.
The conference is organised by the Embassy of Ukraine in Sweden in cooperation with Business Sweden.
15 Ukrainian companies will be present, representing such industries as food & beverage, furniture, textile and IT will come to Stockholm to explore the Swedish market and look for Swedish business partners.
Key-note speakers are representatives of:
- Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Sweden
- Develop Your Business (DYB), leading Ukrainian Business Club
- Swedish-Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce
- Enterprise Europe Network
- National Board of Trade of Sweden.
Participation is free of charge and the application deadline is on Friday, February 17. Please find a detailed programme and registration instructions in the attached file.